Let’s Play a Game!
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Crown Jewel of noitaminA — aka Guilty Crown — has been taking the anime world by storm since it began airing in the Fall 2011 season. And because it is so wonderful and popular, we should of course make spin-offs cashing in on how super duper totally awesome the show is! So, without further ado, it’s time to play . . .
That’s right, folks, it’s an all-new game show built around Guilty Crown, where you, the viewer, vote on the dumbest moment in this week’s Guilty Crown! So, really, this show is more like “Vote the Dumb” rather than “Guess the Dumb,” but the latter is a much better title, don’t you think? Whichever moment is voted the dumbest will be named Grandmaster Dumb and go on to defend its championship against a new slew of idiotic moments next week! Boy, I wish I thought of this idea earlier!
Here are the nominees for this week’s Dumbest Moment . . .
1. This fucking guy invoking the high school student council charter to bounce Not Sheryl from leadership and install a new student council president. He does know the student council is not a legitimate form of government, right? Then again, if I want capable leadership after a near-apocalyptic event, I know I’ll turn to the person who helped plan the school dance.
2. Shu is an awful, creepy spy. Way to fail at eavesdropping on people’s personal conversations, dipshit.
3. POWER LEVELS. IT’S OVER 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Tsugumi definitely not getting molested while her friends grope her for her void. Nope. Definitely not.
5. Tsugumi’s super convenient Void. Truth be told, this isn’t that dumb for Guilty Crown, because it does it every week. But it’s worth a mention nonetheless. Also, I’m convinced this Void is straight doujinshi bait.
6. More super convenient Voids! Actually, I think this is kind of cool, but at the same time it is dumb, so in the spirit of fairness, I put it on this list.
7. Yahiro putting Shu into a position of leadership so that he can turn into a Social Darwinist. Who does he think he is, Charles zi Britannia? WAIT IT’S ILLEGAL TO MENTION CODE GEASS WITH GUILTY CROWN LOL
Also, because the distinct possibility exists that a moment is so dumb that I cannot comprehend its idiocy, I will allow for write-in votes! I’m pretty sure, though, that I covered the dumbest of the dumb in this episode.
Have at it!